Couples Therapy and Counseling at 310-543-1824
You became involved with another person because you were attracted. You hoped that your love would create a fulfilling and meaningful connection.
Then “things” happened!
Couples counseling helps millions re-capture the good feelings and the constructive behaviors.
Couples counseling grows the following skills:
- Talking – not yelling; caring – not hating.
- Listening which creates clarity, peacefulness, teamwork.
- Understanding and caring that renew and improve connection.
- Tolerance for differences and conflicts.
- Respect which leads to intimacy and cooperation with the team.
- Affection, sexual intimacy, heart-to-heart connection, trust.
- Stopping cruelty, disrespect, selfishness, disregard.
Dr. Carol Francis for over 40 years has worked with couples improving every aspect of their life together. During these years of experience, research, writing, and counseling, Dr. Francis has developed techniques that effectively transform couples’ lives.
Of course not all couples can recover from the years of damage and boredom that can destroy a connection forever. In these cases, divorce counseling and co-parenting after divorce helps minimize the cruelty, misunderstanding and huge family court expenses that further destroy people and their children’s lives. Dr. Carol Francis helps in these situations as well with divorcing amicably and co-parenting respectfully. For more details – RelationshipsSatisfactionNow.com and 310-543-1824