Dr. Carol Francis has over 40 years experience helping
Many many different types of psychotherapy tools, coaching techniques and counseling approaches can be used to help you –
Interview your therapist, psychologist, counselor or coach about his/her background, years of experience, certifications and trainings acquired, and philosophy about change and growth.
Dr. Carol Francis has been working as a therapist for over 40 years as a psychotherapist, counselor, life coach and clinical psychologist.
- Dr. Carol Francis is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Licensed Marriage, Family and Child Therapist with the California State Boards.
- She is also certified in Medical Hypnotherapy,NLP, EFT, Reiki, Energy Practitioner, Fitness Trainer, Nutrition Counselor.
- She had decades of training and experience with Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, Psychodynamic Therapy, Jungian Psychology, Gestalt Therapy, Reality Therapy, Behavioral Modification, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, etc.
- Her background in Biofeedback, Neurobiofeedback, Brain Entrainment, Mindfulness Practices is part of the many classes she teachers “Students, Athletes and Those Stressed with Life”.
- Dr. Carol Francis uses the latest available equipment for neurobiofeedback available in the public domain.
- Hypnosis and hypnotherapy are very powerful tools as well with literally thousands of approaches and techniques available to help with self-improvement, bad habits, deep past life explorations, memory retrieval, pain relief.